Who is the owner of this application?
The official developer and owner of this App is Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan.
Ministry of Human Rights, don’t show and advertisement in the app so no cookies are involved to save or share user data to third party.
What data is collected by the App?
The app offers complaint registration for human rights violations. For a better user experience, the app will require you to provide certain personally identifiable information including the
- Full Name,
- Contact Numbers
The private data of citizens is kept completely confidential and is not accessible to any third party organization. The Helpline Directorate at the Ministry of Human Rights will ensure complete confidentiality of Users Data.
- We do collect or store user location so that to provide the service based on location.
- Require camera and gallery access so that during form registration use can attached or upload the file.
- We do not sell our user data.
- We do not use advertisements and advertisers which may use some of the user data which is not directly linked to any of the user’s personal details.
- We use industry-level security on our servers which store user data.
- To execute certain operations for you, Ministry of human rights needs permissions with in the app. According to Google Play rules, all permissions are declared within the program.
What is the legal basis for this data?
The Government of Pakistan under the provisions and laws of the country can hold the information provided by the citizen. The information of the citizens is specifically used for providing them services offered by the app.
For which specific purpose the data is collected?
The sole purpose of the data collection at this App is to register the users for provision of service delivery based on the nature of complaints. The Helpline 1099 are authorized to view the data and share it with the concerned service delivery departments, if required.
Which third parties will have the access to the data collected?
Ministry of Human Rights is fully cognizant of the sensitivities with regards to personal data protection i.e. collection, processing and storage in compliance with international human rights and data privacy principles. Consequently, suitable shields have been utilized to guarantee that any personal data is secure from obliteration, unapproved access and rupture of secrecy. Several steps have been ensured to safeguard the integrity of our information systems and networks. These measures include security of transmitted information, security checking, reviewing and encryption of data.
What are the rights of the users?
The Personal Information that is collected will be used for providing and improving the efficiency in service delivery by the Government entities. The users have all the rights to view their data or information. Some data is compulsory and some is optional which users can erase.
- The users must also refrain from doing what is prohibited and are advised to reach the Helpline support for any concerns.
- Helpline 1099 App will retain the rights to delete or terminate any users.
- The citizens has the right to avail one or all the features / benefits provided by the app.
- The users are restricted from any unwanted and undesirable behaviour or activity on the mobile app.
Policy Revision and Notification of Changes
Families Policy Requirements
Children’s Personal Space - We are dedicated to safeguarding children’s privacy. Personal information from minors under the age of 13 is not knowingly collected by us.